Monday, April 27, 2015

Gen. Ed Review

This is honestly the most interesting Gen. Ed class I've taken at OU I'm pretty sure. I loved the format of the class. With 17 years of being told what to study, what to learn, and what to write about, it was great getting to choose what I wanted to read about, how I wanted to write about it, and the ability to do it on my own time.

I have taken all of my Gen. Ed classes now, like this was my last one, and there were very few I actually feel contributed any sort of worthwhile knowledge to me. I took a class on revenge tragedies, and let me say it was probably one of the least helpful classes in my life. If it wasn't for watching movies like Fight Club, it would've been the worst class ever.

Fight Club poster.

I lucked out because my high school offered a bunch of dual-credit classes, so I didn't have as many Gen. Ed class requirements as some people. But I'm glad I dropped the other class I was going to take instead of this one. Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment